Bring the Party Home Sweepstakes
You could win the ultimate at-home Big Game party!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
- ELIGIBILITY:The Bring the Party Home Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and reside within forty (40) miles of a Party City Store at the time of entry (“Entrant”).Need to find a Party City Store near you? Visit https://stores.partycity.com/usVoid where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors, and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, parents and children, including foster and step-relations, and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of Party City, 25 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866 USA (“Sponsor”), Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com(“Administrator”), and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or Administrator, which are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, December 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Friday, January 18, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).The clock on Administrator’s designated server shall be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Sponsor’s Website: Visit www.partycity.com/sweeps during the Sweepstakes Period and complete all required information on the registration page, agree to the Official Rules and click enter.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day (ET) during the entire Sweepstakes Period. You may enter the Sweepstakes under one name and e-mail address only.In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account or address, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry.The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entries per person/email address in excess of the daily entry limit, or any use or suspected use of artifice, bots, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes entry services/clubs) are prohibited; any Entrant using/benefitting from such methods will be disqualified and their entries voided.Proof of entry submission is not proof of receipt or eligibility for this Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by Administrator on or about Monday, January 21, 2019 from all eligible entries received.Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- One (1) Grand Prize:
- Sunny Anderson will visit your home on Saturday, February 2, 2019 (pending availability), to prepare football snacks for the “big game” for winner and up to four (4) guests (the “Event”).
- $150 worth of Party City supplies for decorating for the big game.
- One (1) 55” Smart TV (4K).
Winner must have an appropriate kitchen at their home, available to Sunny Anderson to prepare her festive football snacks between the hours of Noon & 4:00 p.m. local time. If Sunny Anderson is not available for any reason, as determined be the Sponsor at its sole discretion, a $500 Gift Card will be issued to the winner to purchase their own game day food. No alternate date for Sunny Anderson visit available.Approximate retail value of this prize package is $1,900
- One (1) First Prize: 55” LED TV. Approximate retail value $799.
- One (1) Second Prize: Bose® Glasses. Approximate retail value $200.
The ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes is $2,899.
Limit one (1) prize(s) per Entrant.No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part) is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of comparable or greater value.Any difference between the estimated approximate retail value and the actual value of any Prize will not be awarded. Each winner and his or her guest(s) hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance or any other form of insurance for any Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any Grand Prize Event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any Event, element or detail of the prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable Event, element or detail. Sponsor is not responsible if Event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person or cause damage to or property loss at the Event. Prizes must be claimed as set forth below.All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). In no event will more than the stated number or description of prizes be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Any prize pictured or mentioned in advertising or Sweepstakes materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners will be notified by postal mail, telephone, email or other method, as solely determined by the Administrator.All prize claims are subject to verification by Administrator.You are not a winner until your prize claim has been timely received and verified by the Administrator, your entry and eligibility have been verified, and you have complied with these Official Rules. Each potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules and any prize winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to execute before a notary public and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release and W-9 tax payer request for identification within three (3) calendar days. Prize will be forfeited if prize claim is not timely received according to the instructions and by the prize claim deadline provided in the notification. The submission of prize claims is the sole responsibility of the Entrant, who assumes all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of any communications and/or materials. Delivery of all prize elements must be arranged by each winner with the Administrator or Administrator’s agent. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, cannot be contacted or fails to timely respond after two separate attempts, or in the event the prize confirmation or prize is returned, undeliverable, or not (timely) responded to the prize will be forfeited, and may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion,be awarded to an alternate potential winner selected at random from the pool of eligible Entrants (time permitting).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected (including into spam/junk folders), postage due, returned, or undeliverable entries, texts, email or postal mail, or any other Sweepstakes related communications; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website use, net accessibility, incompatibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical or other error, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to any website(s). Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any injury, including death, disability or other damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants or to any person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize.If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including the selection of prize winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. If because of technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors or for any other reason, there are more claims for a prize than prizes offered as stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants in such category to award such prize.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES, THE USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY PARTICIPATING WEBSITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GENERAL:If it is suspected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than the limit imposed in this Sweepstakes, using multiple email accounts, telephone numbers or multiple identities, all of the Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize an Entrant might have been entitled to will not be awarded.Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual in its sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to any individual suspected of, or found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, non-human mechanism, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing or benefitting from the same. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, Sweepstakes packaging, and other Sweepstakes media, and any communications made by any person in any medium), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable.
- RELEASE, INDEMNITY & GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be legally binding and final, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrants and winner(s) agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless (“release”) Sponsor, Sunny Anderson, and all other Sweepstakes Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and divisions, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, and any social media platforms (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all threatened or actual actions, liabilities, claims, demands, losses, lawsuits, judgments, settlements, fines, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) whether or not litigation is commenced (“disputes”) arising at any time from the Sweepstakes and any element thereof; the entry (in whole or in part); participation (including travel) in any Sweepstakes, event, and/or prize-related activity, or inability to receive or participate in, or parts thereof; the delivery, acceptance, use, mis-use of a prize or any failure with respect thereto by any person or entity; personal injuries including death, damage to or destruction of property, violation of any rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory arising from or relating directly or indirectly to the Sweepstakes and any element thereof; any act, default, omission, non-compliance, and/or a violation or breach of any law or agreement, representation, warranty or covenant made herein, or any other agreements by/with Entrant, the Sponsor and/or any Sweepstakes Entity or Released Party, or any other third-person or entity who may not be a party to these Rules.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrants and winner(s) covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind any other releases in these Rules to the fullest extent permitted by law. A waiver by one or more of the Sweepstakes Entities of any term in these Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. If any item or provision contained in these Rules or any part thereof is declared or becomes unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, all other terms and provisions of these Rules shall remain in full force and effect as if executed without the offending provision appearing therein.
Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person or entity for failure to execute the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, event delay or cancellation, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of the State of New Jersey and Entrant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives any objection it might have based upon improper venue or inconvenient forum; and (2) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey
- Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting any prize, each Winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing, permission for Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet including Sponsor’s and/or unrelated third-parties’ social media platforms and sites, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS’ LIST:For a list of winners of prizes with a value over $25, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 31, 2019 to: “Bring the Party Home Sweepstakes” Winners' List Request, P.O. Box 2312, Framingham, MA01703-2312, Limit one request per person/household address.
© 2018 Party City